Management and environmental policy
Within its general policy, GOILASER focusses on the priority objective of managing quality and environmental issues, as well as on the prevention of risks at work in order to:
- Permanently control all of its processes and activities, extending customer satisfaction to include queries on technical matters and delivery deadlines and reducing the possible causes of complaint to a minimum.
- Assess environmental aspects in order to reduce impact and prevent pollution.
- Guarantee the health and safety of all workers, which must be applied every day by all of us who work at Goilaser, and especially by those in managerial positions.
GOILASER promises to observe all applicable legal requirements including those it adheres to in regard to in matters of the environment, health and safety and customer protocol.
GOILASER sets and reviews its goals and targets in the areas of quality management, environmental management and health and safety at work to guarantee continuous improvement. These are factors to which the company is committed in its endeavour to satisfy the needs and expectations of all interested parties, to reduce its impact and prevent pollution, and to improve its workers’ health and safety.
The company will continue to work closely with its suppliers on quality, and on the conditions established in each case. This policy is explained to all people working for GOILASER and will be published through the channels established by the Management, at any given time, in order to make it accessible to all interested parties.
The Management undertakes to maintain the Integrated Management System and therefore comply with this Management Policy.
GGOILASER S.A. is concerned about the potential effect of its activity and has established an environmental management system based on ISO 14001. It also performs a set of actions in the endeavour to minimise environmental issues associated to its activity and those potentially generated by its subcontractors. It therefore:
- Controls the consumption of resources with respect to which it has the ability to take action.
- Correctly controls and manages the dangerous and nondangerous waste produced by its activity, delivering said waste to authorised and/or municipal managers.
- The management annually reviews the evolution of waste consumption and generation, addressing environmental objectives of reduction, minimisation, substitution, etc. always venturing to find the most environment-friendly alternatives.
The organisation therefore works to reduce some of the most significant environmental aspects, such as:
- Oil use and consumption.
- The generation of aluminium waste.